Something to keep you busy over the Christmas break
We have a complete new set of video tutorials to help users understand how to get started, design, collaborate, and communicate. All tutorials can now be accessed through a new graphical landing page. To see them in the Help, click here.
New Feature Videos
We have a complete new set of videos for new and updated features. All videos in the video library can now be accessed through a new graphical landing page. To see the videos in the Help, click here.
New Graphical Landing Pages
We have a complete new set of graphical landing pages to help users navigate learning content. In addition to the tutorials and videos landing pages, we have a new Learning Experience landing page as jumping off point for user to get started; a new home page for the online Help; and a new, more graphical, presentation for the new features in the release. You can see all of these by clicking the links below:
New Content for New Features
In addition to listing new features in What’s New, we have new videos and Help topics for new features, including:
· InfraWorks Home
· Enhanced workflow between InfraWorks and Civil 3D
· Adding animation to models
· Collaboration enhancements
· Model Builder enhancements
· Mapped Network Drive Support
· New Data Export Formats
· Drainage Design enhancements
· Field Assets
· Suitability Maps
General Improvements throughout the Help
In addition to delivering content for new features, we have made other general improvements to the Help, including:
· Ensured accuracy by updating all content based on testing the entire contents of the Help against the UI for 2015.3.
· Based on analytics, chose key topics and sections to improve clarity, findability, and graphical presentation of content.
· Reorganized content to make it more easily accessible to users.
· Reworked conceptual topics to make them more graphical and easier to understand.