Join us, online, for our discussion webinar with Q and A at 2:30pm GMT on
Thursday 22nd November
Join Mark Hansford, Deputy Editor of NCE and Jack Strongitharm, BIM industry expert and Autodesk Transportation Industry Solutions Manager, for a look at how BIM is helping civil engineers tackle the follow challenges that many of us often face:
- You need to balance a number of objectives such as safety, cost, environmental impact, client standards, and more. This requires time-consuming manual validation of designs against local standards and constraints.
- Design changes happen every day. With every change, engineering teams can spend hours updating affected parts of the project.
- Analysis is often disconnected from design, and evaluating the impact and feasibility of changes can be time-consuming and lead to missed deadlines.
- Delivering construction documentation for a transportation project has traditionally been a time-consuming, error-prone task.
- Powerful visuals are a key component in creating competitive differentiation and more quickly capturing the necessary project approvals. But communicating project proposals and design intent to stakeholders can be time-consuming and is often disconnected from the design process.
Register now to watch as Autodesk and NCE consider and address these challenges and understand how Autodesk® BIM for Infrastructure can help you create better performing designs in a fast-paced, budget-constrained environment.
This webinar will also have a question and answer session which will provide you with a chance to give your view and enter the BIM debate!