Download Borehole Help File
Just to help you get started I have uploaded my sample dataset and also the helpfile as some of you are struggling to open the file from the zip.
1. Copy the files as instructed on the blog page
2. Attached is a clean version of the Shrewsbury survey, which you import into your template as normal, then make the surface from the ACAD points and then breaklines.
3. Run the tool from the toolbox (you can use the original tool from the toolbox in the country kit also, so copying that toolbox file is optional)
4. Import the sample csv (which I made myself, so is basic and not real, worth pointing out), it will make COGO points.
(Use the derive from surface option in settings, use don’t derive where you don’t have a surface,
but you have surface levels in the borehole file)
5. Create an alignment somewhere near the boreholes
6. Create a profile view of the ground
7. Run the tool again and now choose your profile view
The boreholes are not dynamic to the view and also you cannot change the shape style after import
So to make changes, delete the boreholes projected on the view and just run the tool again.
This tool will stay on here until the country kits are rebuilt and available to download
Heres a video I made earlier in the year, using an AGS file as the example